ARH GM Truck 6.2L 2014+ Long System (non catted)
- 1-7/8", non catted
*HPA will install, please call to schedule.
ARH long tube headers long system for the 2014-2016 Chevy/GM Truck 6.2L features 304 stainless steel, your choice of 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2014 & Up GM Truck 6.2L ARH long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers require a crossover y-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. Using the catted crossover pipe cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.